Hi,
How To migrate Team Managed Project to other jira cloud site ?
is it possible ?
is there any addon we can use ?
I recommend that you export all issues to CSV and the import to the other instance. Check out this article- create-issues-using-the-csv-importer
I would start with a small sample until you get it right then save the configuration file to import the balance.
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
My requirement is the same. I am on a cloud-based Jira and I want to export only 1 of the many Team-managed projects to another Cloud instance of JIRA.
Other than export and import via CSV, can you please let me know if there is any alternate method?
Thank you.
You cannot export a project natively. There are addons in the Marketplace but I don't have experience with any.
Thank you @Jack Brickey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.