We have a simple workflow set up (see pic). 99.999% of the time I can easily transition issues between workflow status. But I have one stubborn issue that does not give me the option of moving it from doing status to done status. All the child sub-tasks under the issue are flagged as done. Any ideas what I need to do to fix?
Hi @Michelle Behrens
Check if there are any conditions in the workflow transition between "doing" and "done".
If the button still doesn't show and there are no conditins, maybe the ticket is corrupted. You may want to create the ticket from scratch and move the subtasks.
Regards
Thanks Fabian. Since my original question the problem has shown up on a number of tickets. What might cause corruption? I would like to understand this first before taking any actions.
If it keeps occurring if must be something else. I suggest you open a ticket with atlassian support and they will analyze the logs and troubleshoot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.