I'm trying to format a smart value list to stick it into a sentence for an email. I have an idea of what I will need to do with conditional logic (i.e. if there is one item, = do this, 2 = do this, 3 or more = do this) but where I'm stuck is formatting the "3 or more" section.
To be readable, I'd like to make it say "Service1, Service2, and Service3" with the "and" instead of another comma being where I'm struggling. I've been looking through documentation and I can't find anything, but it feels like something that might just be expected to know.
After digging around, what I've reached is:
{{#issue.affectedServices}} {{name}}{{^last}}, {{/}}{{/}}Where I understand by putting "{{^last}}" it's saying do not put the comma after the last item in the list. What I don't understand is how to make it put an "and" in front of the last item of the list instead of a comma after the item.
Thank you!