I want to create a Bar char in a confluence page but using jira issues data. How can I do that?
Assuming you have an Application Link between Jira and Confluence, you can add any Jira Dashboard Gadget to a Confluence page. Since the data comes from Jira, the easiest thing to do it create a Filter in Jira, save it and then use that Filter on the gadget that you choose. I hope that helps.
Hi @ju ,
We can also suggest our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app that supports the Jira Issues macro and allows you to create Jira dashboards right in Confluence.
Maybe you'll be interested in a live demo from our team - we'll be happy to organize it and show some use cases. Please book a suitable time slot here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.