Failing to view my invoices for the last six months though have been trying to follow up on answers here in the blog.
Hi @jusiahn,
Invoices can be found in the following link, if you are listed as a Billing contact for the license in https://my.atlassian.com/:
I see that you have created a support ticket with our Billing and Licensing team who can provide you with the invoices.
If you are an admin of the workspace, I would suggest asking in the ticket if it's possible to be added as a billing contact for this license, so you can view and download the invoices yourself in the future.
Kind regards,Theodora
Not really but support helped me out i can see them now.
Had to be added as a billing contact.
it is a horrible experience every month we should struggle to find the invoices. Now the page is giving 401 error
Hi @TeruguVenkat,
You can reach out to our Billing and Licensing team in order to request invoices and/or report the issue you are facing when you try to access the invoices yourself.
You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. In "What can we help you with?" select "Billing, payments, and pricing", in "Select a topic" select "Finding invoices"
I agree, it is just super hard to find. I couldn't find it so I opened a ticket.
Are you meaning in every month I need to contact your support to find my invoices?
Hi @K M Rasel Hossain,
Please see the answer to the question below on how you can access your invoices:
If you are experiencing issues, you can contact our billing and licensing team to obtain invoices and also to resolve any issues that prevent you from viewing and downloading the invoices yourself.
It is still difficult to find where to download the expired invoice.
Hi Esdras,
I see that you are a billing and technical contact for your Bitbucket license, so you can find Bitbucket invoices here (after you log in):
If you're experiencing issues, you can reach out to our billing and licensing team both for requesting invoices and also for resolving any issues that prevent you from downloading your invoices from https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders. You can create a ticket with our billing and licensing team via this link:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.