Hi there, I'm somewhat new to Jira, so some of the terminology might be a bit off.
We're managing several projects in a single sprint. Some of the projects are classical and others are next-gen.
The classical projects have a field "story points", and the next-gen ones have a field called "story point estimates". Currently on the sprint board we can see tasks from both, but the story points only show up for classical projects (where the field is story points).
For next gen projects, the "story points estimate field" appears empty when looking at the board. When opening a task I can see that the field has a value saved in it.
Is there a way to equalize this across old and new projects? Couldn't find a way to add the "story points" field to next gen, but also couldn't find a way to add the "story points estimate" field in classical projects. I'd just like to have the same field across projects, and I am fine with manually doing that for tasks, is there a way to do it?

