Hello,
I have an issue with some workflow that I try to put in place.
The goal is to have, inside a single project, two type of people accessing it, through two board. One more oriented for business / product owner and another more oriented for the developers.
So the ticket are created with status "new", then dev check it, put some comments & questions, see if the dev take it (statuts "backlog" or "to do") or ask to see if the ticket must be planned inside the roadmap (and go outside the scope of this project) => status "to be validated".
So here is my workflow:

The first board for the "business"

The second board for the "dev" (the only one that have a backlog screen) :

The problem I have, is that when the first process end (so change the status of a new ticket), and the discussion with the BU has finished, we need to put the ticket inside the backlog as backlog status (except some ticket that go directly to "to do") but not in the backlog part but in the ready part (so the top part of the backlog screen).
I have another issue, when I move an issue from the backlog to the top part (ready) the status of the issue change to "blocked".
So is there a way to transition a ticket from any status to ready in the backlog?
How can I change the status that are automatically set of the ready element in the backlog?