Hi. I have a custom post function that triggers when I close an issue. However this post function works only on my test instance and not on my production jira. It's seems it doesn't even trigger. Configuration on both jira instances are the same. Other custom post functions triggers and works fine. So maybe after all I'm missing some configuration or could it be other problem I fail to see?
Hi @Dominik Henka
Most likely you are missing some configuration.
However without more details it is hard to say what the root cause is.
Regards
Dave
For both my test and production instances post function is in same workflow, same transition, same project and same issue type. Code used is also the same. There is no problem with any permissions as well. Is there any other configuration I can check?
Is it really the same? You could have properties in 1 of the environments that forbid something.
Also check your permission scheme.
What is the post function that you want to perform? And if it belongs to a plugin, what plugin is it?
What properties do you mean? Permission scheme is ok. I checked it once again. It's same on both instances.
Plugin is custom, wrote fully by us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.