Hi!
I have difficulties getting rid of dublicate subtasks. They appear under the parent task and also on the 1 level too.
Here are examples and generators
Hi @Anna Smirnova
Dionathan with ALM Works here. Hope you are doing great.
One of the possible reasons is that the issues "DAX-1397 and DAX-1398" are being added to Structure by more than one generator you are using.
You could try to add the "Remove Inserter/Extender Duplicates" generator and see if it does help.
If not, we would love to take a closer look at your setup. Please send us a note to support@almworks.com or contact us through our customer portal: support.almworks.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,Dionathan Lwww.almworks.com
I can't find such generator in Cloud Structure. I'd write to you
Hello @Anna Smirnova ,
David from ALM Works here. Thank you for reaching out to our support team!
I wanted to share the resolution here so others who may also run into this issue are able to find the solution!
We determined that the reason sub-tasks were being added to the first level was due to a missing hyphen. The original JQL for the insert generator shows issuetype != subtasks, but should be issuetype != sub-tasks.
Thank you again for reaching out and hopefully this helps others as well!
Best,David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.