Hello,
Here are some details about the issue structure that we're using as foundation for my question:
Parent-Task:
- "Projektsteckbrief"
Subtasks:
- "Projektfreigabe"
- "Projektabschlussbericht"
- "Projektkennzahlen"
1. Question:
I'm trying to set up an automation that creates a subtasks based on the information of a previous subtask in an issue.
I want to create the subtask "Projektabschlussbericht" based on the information in the other subtask "Projektfreigabe". In case there is more than one subtask of the type "Projektfreigabe", I want to use the information from the most recently created "Projektfreigabe"-issue.
I couldn't find a way to relate to the information in the most recent "Projektfreigabe"-issue.
2. Question:
The subtask "Projektfreigabe" is created with information from the parent task "Projektsteckbrief". Now, when the parent task "Projektsteckbrief" includes a subtask of the type "Projektkennzahlen", I want it to be linked as a related issue in the "Projektfreigabe" issue.
I did find an option to clone the "related issues", but this doesn't help as it would 1. clone the links to all related issues and not only the "Projektkennzahlen" and 2. this only works for related issues, but not for subtasks.
How would you solve this?
Does anyone know a solution for these problems?
Kind regards
DRKADM