Hi everyone! I need some help creating a summary page. I have a form that is filled up for every incident, and so there will be 20-30 forms created, and I want it to be summarized into something like a register which would look like:
- DocumentID1 | Statement | Status
- DocumentID2 | Statement | Status
- DocumentID3 | Statement | Status
I've looked around but I don't really see anything for what I want. The form is formatted using tables and it looks something like below. This is just Section A, and there are multiple sections, all formatted differently with a different number of cells per row, as you can imagine a Form would look. I've tried Excerpts but it does not work since it can't be within a cell, and the excerpt window will sit right at the bottom of the whole table, is there any other way to extract data from fixed cells to place it in another page?
Description |
Status | I want to be in the summary |
Document ID | 2022-0001 |
Statement | I want to be in the summary |
Findings | |
Category | |