Hello All, My latest task to get Tempo TS working for my organization, I wanted to know what could be the possible hurdles because we are on Jira Essentials Plan and not on premium.
Hi @Vikas Kewalramani
Here's some documentation on Getting Started with Tempo Timesheets in Jira Cloud:
https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/get-started-with-tempo-timesheets.html
And a webinar on Getting Started as well if you prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWVQpgYOAPo&t=3s
If you have any further questions, let us know!
Carolyn
Tempo Customer Success
@Vikas Kewalramani Installing Tempo Timesheets on Jira Cloud is perfectly fine and does not impact functionality. First, to confirm, there are Jira Free, Standard, Premium and Enterprise pricing options. Tempo Timesheets for Cloud will work on all Atlassian cloud offering.
Tempo Timesheets is also available for Server and Data Center. You can review the features and functionality here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets-jira-time-tracking?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thank you so much for answering Rob, however I had gone through this and didn't get my answer, I appreciate the help
Thank you Carolyn, the webinar link helped me a lot, I appreciate your time
You're very welcome - thanks for posting again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.