Hello
I want to automatically designate one of managers when an issue is created. It is not an assginee field.
Can you tell me how to do this?
Regards,
Jun
Hi @jun lee
There is a feature request on the same - https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-273
The only available options are
Reference here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-automate-user-select-custom-field/qaq-p/1769638
Thanks,Pramodh
@jun lee ,
If you don't want to use assignee field then you can create new user picker custom field called as "Designated" and through automation rule you can set the manager automatically when issue is being created.
Here you can also send email to that person and also use condition
Accept the answer if it helps
Hi
Incident Owner field that I asked is an Insight Referenced Object (single). I cannot use new user custome field because it is a my company condition.
In sum, can you tell me how to automatically designate someone of support managers who are created from Schema? It is an Insight Referenced Object (single).
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.