Hi @Andrea S,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The resolution field is a special one, and you can only edit it if you add it to a screen, change it as part of a post function, or set it using an automation. So, do you want to change because it it wrong or do you want change it when moving your issue to the done status?
Thanks for the warm welcome and fast response!
Not sure what the answer is : add it to a screen or change it as part of a post function.
I want a dropdown box, with the following options, to select 'why' the ticket is 'done'.
Okay, so you would have to create a screen that has the field resolution on it like this:
Then in the workflow on the transition that moves the issue to Done, Edit the transition and add the screen you just created. Then on the post function, make sure that you do not have one that sets the resolution field.
How can I add a screen on the workflow? Am I editing the wrong workflow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.