Hi,
I would like to create an automation to get an email when the field "Zendesk count" reaches 50.Can you help me ?
Thanks
Mathilde
@Mathilde Courtat
Automation Rule will be Trigger > Condition > Action. See Bellow
Accept the Answer if it helps
Is the value of the Zendesk Count field equal to or greater than 50 for JBR-104?
Hi @Mathilde Courtat
In the rule image you posted, the Send Email action is outside of the branch...and so the email will always send regardless of the count. To make it conditional, move the Send Email action inside the branch and after the Condition test.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,
Would it work better that way?
I've tried it and didn't receive an email.
Thank you for your help,
Hi, Mathilde.
Your image does not match what I was describing. What I meant was based upon your initial rule image with the branch. Please note that I suggested moving the send email action into the branch nesting.
Of note:
And if that still doesn't work please let me know, as there may be another possibility: a calculated field from an addon.
Sorry for my late reply.
I've tried several ways, but this automation doesn't seem to work. I do not plan to have more steps in the rule.
I want to receive an email anytime an issue on Jira has the field, Zendesk count greater than 50.
Do you think it's possible ?
Thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.