I have created a Jira Software team managed project and one that is company managed. The company managed project allows me to view all the issues in a list view. I have not figured out how to display them in list view in a team managed project.
Hey @Paul Dokken
List view is feature of Jira Work Management project. Jira software currently doesn't have List view.
I suppose you are mentioning that ? Maybe a screenshot of this mention can help to suggest better.
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi @Paul Dokken
just to add to @Vishwas answer - in case you're looking for the Jira Work Management list view in non-JWM projects, you may want to try out JXL for Jira. It's a full-fledged list/spreadsheet view for your issues that supports all issue fields, inline editing and issue creation, quick sorting and filtering, issue hierarchies, and much more - plus, it works for all project types!
Here's how it looks in action:
More info at https://jxl.app. (Disclaimer: I work on JXL )
Hope this helps,
Best,
Hannes
The company managed project is able to display issues in a list. I just can't seem to do it in a team managed project
@Paul Dokken
Can you please send a screenshot of the company managed project ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.