I initially have had an issue with receiving any emails from my own Jira desk however I have noticed this problem occurs on other customers Jira's when I am expecting automated replies to my tickets.
I AM able to receive emails using 'Automation' so at present I have had to set up automated emails to come to me when either a ticket is opened or someone replies to me.
Summary:
My own jira test i am unable to receive any email notification
Customers' jira i am unable to receive any email notifications
I am able to receive emails from Automation rules
I have ran contact traces and there's no record of emails being sent to me from any Atlassian address except the Automation on my desk.
Any troubleshooting or guidance on this would be excellent. I am using the free version of Jira for my internal desk and therefore couldn't raise directly to support.