Hi all!
We are using Jira Software for ticket management during our Salesforce implementation. My team posts issues in a Slack channel dedicated to Salesforce help, and I then add the posts as issues to Jira via the Slack integration (right click on the Slack post -> "Create Issue from Jira Cloud").
However, there is no feedback mechanism right now.
Here's what I'd like to do: When I update an issue status to "Done," I'd like a Slack reply to post in the original thread.
It's fine if this is a form message — e.g., always says "Your issue has been resolved!" — and even better if I can make Jira comments post within the automated Slack reply so that I can explain the resolution to my team without ever leaving Jira. (This is only for brownie points, though!)
Thank you in advance!

^ When I "Done" an issue, how do I get Jira to automatically post a reply within this type of Slack thread?