As a technical writer I want to ask people visiting our public documentation page three questions:
My idea is to create that survey using a survey tool like http://qualaroo.com/ which creates a <script> that I would like to embedd into the relevant pages.
So I thought Enabling HTML Macros and then using the HTML include macro is the way to go.
But in OnDemand I can not find any HTML Macro in the Wiki Plugin administration.And I could not find information on Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy if it was not supported.How can I accomplish this task?
Related to https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/40897/adding-google-analytics-to-an-ondemand-confluence-instance ?
I would like to know, too.
Hi Martin,
It's many years later but this might help the next person: we've built an add-on that includes a secured HTML macro designed specifically for Confluence Cloud. It will let you easily embed HTML and Javascript that other products give you right into a Confluence page.
You can find more details here: Macro Toolbox for Cloud
Hope it helps!
Stefany: see my answer below – it might help you as well.
Hi! There's any problems in the macro? I can't see the content of html. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.