I updated the workflow and deleted two statuses, but they are still appearing on the board with 0 issues. If I look at the board in mobile app - columns with these statuses are absent.
Ho can I delete these columns from my desktop web version?
Hi @Sergey Troitskiy ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! The columns in the board is not actually the statuses. You can add multiple statuses in one column. To remove the columns, go to Board Settings > Columns and remove them from there.
Hope this helps.
Cant find where the board setting are....can you help?
Can't find where the board settings are....can you help? I posted some screenshots above
Hi @Sergey Troitskiy I have attached a image below . this might help you .
Thanks ,
Rishav
no, doesn't help. May be because I use "Jira work management" - I have no such settings
How many workflows are being used in that project? And can you please take a screenshot of the workflow from Jira?
two workflows
for tasks and subtasks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.