I can see the backlog view looks different for one of my projects where the status and estimates appear in 2 lines - https://imgur.com/4rw4z3R. But it correctly appears for my other project - https://imgur.com/4yAJQDK
Please do needful
Hi @raja.arumugam ,
Based on the screenshots, this one, https://imgur.com/4yAJQDK, is from a next-gen (team-managed) project, whereas this one, https://imgur.com/4rw4z3R, is from a company-managed project.
In company-managed projects, you can add fields that you want to show in each card in the board. If you go to Board settings > Card layout, you should "Status" field was added, such as this:
In team-managed projects, you can't edit the board settings.
Hope this explains it.
Hi Yanty,
Thanks for quick response. In company-managed projects, can't we make backlog items in a single line with status and estimates displayed?
No, you can't do that in company-managed project. I guess the idea is to make sure that you'll perform issue transition in the active sprint board.
I can see in my colleague dashboard which is Company managed project appears normally on one line similar to Team managed project. Not sure how.
Yes, this is a known problem with Jira, particularly when the project is set to "company-managed" configuration. However, I was able to find a workaround for this by creating a browser extension to display the items.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jira-board-backlog-status/hmhebmpaadglhidmcjlnanfkeklombkk
..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.