Hello Team,
How can I achieve this?
Hi @karthick_s
It would really depend on how you track that info in Jira.
One option you can do is create your report using Original Estimate vs Remaining vs Time Spent and observe if it fits your entire use case.
If you are using an app for your resource planning (e.g. Tempo Planner), Custom Charts can't pull that info yet (but we can add it to our Integration backlog)
Hi @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ ,Thanks for your replyAs of now, I'm getting utilization reports like this using the "Time report" widget. Iin JIRA itself it would pivot the data based on assignee with their amount of time spent for the respective dayBut I want this kind of information in "Custom Chart for JIRA using Custom Chart Widget". So, want to know it is possible how can I do this? Because I'm new to this Custom Chart for JIRAThanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.