@Maura Sostack it seems like you are talking about a public access space. There is no native way in Confluence to restrict access to downloading attachemnts and documents that are visible in a Public Space. There may be an app in the marketplace that can help accomplish this, but I am not familiar with it.
Hello @Maura Sostack
We are not familiar with PDF format security or copy protection.
What can be viewed by browser can be downloaded.
I guess there are some tricks to make it non-trival but we do not do this.
Thank you @Andy Gladstone I am going to talk with my manager about purchasing Adobe PRO. I think once I open a PDF in PRO, there is a way to make the PDF read only. After that, upload to Confluence.
Thank you for responding. Appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.