Has anyone has their ability to install apps completely stop seemingly without any reason, along with other functions that seem to just not work completely? I stopped attempting to troubleshoot issues being reported from my users as well because of how many there have been and how widespread the issue seems to be.
Also, does support typically take 7+ hours to get back to you with any kind of solution for an urgent and escalated support request? I have a Standard license, but it feels like I'm getting the free version of support.
I didn't make any changes to my account, only users are standard non-admin have been logged in, and over the past day, my Zaps have stopped delivering to Jira Cloud, and now I can't install any new marketplace apps, even the most commonly downloaded/staff picks. It just hangs, sends an error (below) and disappears as if I never tried to install.
Adding to the weirdness, while I was waiting for the app install issue to get resolved, I tried to make an automation using Smart Values, and the result of .plusDays() on an existing date field (duedate) and it throws an error that the result is not date typed. I never change the object type, it's within the date functions, is the default unchangeable duedate field, and I'm beyong confused, just don't know how to possibly proceed.
Have been waiting 7+
Error:
Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
ERROR: 1SVRT7B