Hello Guys,
The Issue Picker API: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-issue-picker-get
seems to be matching the `query` only against summary & not the description & comments contrary to what has been mentioned in the API
Please help
Regards
@Sarath Prabath Redlapalli Jaya
Welcome to the Community!!
I understand it's not working!! I checked it myself. Don't worry if it's not working
Use the below format to search the issues, this is perfectly working for the text fields (Summary, Description, Comments, Environment & other text custom fields)
currentJQL=text%20~%20"bike"
it's same as query=bike
Let me know if you have any queries
I will parallelly check on the query parameter
Thanks,Pramodh
Thanks @Pramodh M for the reply. For now, we had reverted to JQL search on `text` as you have suggested.
But the results from issue picker API on summary seem to be better than JQL Search. That's why I'm a little bit inclined towards the Issue Picker API if that works
For Description and Comments, it seems to be not working!!
I have raised an Atlassian Support ticket to check on this one
Cool
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.