I'm exploring using GraphQL to retrieve our Issues + additional data in one go, vs REST search & follow-up queries. Sadly I don't seem to be able to find a way to list them. Am I missing something, is it supported?
It is possible as far as I know, but it is still on beta. It will require you to use a X-ExperimentalApi header, which indicates you understand this is a beta endpoint and does not fit for production use.
I wonder when this will become useable in production, as the REST API returns A LOT of redundant info and it makes the API calls so heavy.
Here is an example of a GraphQL query to bring all bug issues:
{ jira { issueSearchStable(cloudId: "3d******-****-****-****-*********e1f", issueSearchInput: {jql: "type = 'Bug'"}){ edges{ node{ key } } } }}
Again, you MUST provide a 'X-ExperimentalApi : JiraIssueSearch' HTTP header to use the field 'issueSearchStable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.