Hello,
I was wondering if there was a time-limit on archived projects. I remember there was a limit for the free trial Jira Software before an archived project is permanently deleted. Is there a limit on the upgraded version or does it stay in Archive indefinitely?
Thanks!
@Clive Chung ,
There is no limit for archive project. You can stay it indefinitely. this functionality is only available for jira software premium.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17064
Pls Accept the Answer if it helps
Thanks,Sachin
Hey @Clive Chung
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
I guess you might be referring when projects moved to trash it stays for 60 days there.
But in premium plan of Jira we have archive feature, when projects are archived it stays there and whenever you have to restore you can do that.
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you
No problem
Feel free to upvote or accept the answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.