Hi, I work in a firm that is growing rapidly.
I made a project for the company where everyone will log their meetings and a separate project where everyone will log their meetings.
I have created a custom field of "department" where each department while creating a task for meeting can choose their department. But the issue is i want the HR head to see only meetings where "HR" is selected in custom field and i want Finance head to see only meetings tasks where "Finance" is selected in custom field.
would it be better if i make separate groups for each department and then make a group picker custom field e.g. "Departments New "and then in permission scheme give "browse" permission to that custom field "Department New"?
or is there a better way?
Btw there are 200 users, so its hard for me to make groups and then add them again in those groups