I have two screens added one for bugs and one for others. I want the default value for field in bugs screen scheme to take the value true and for others false. Is there such option in Jira?
Hi @Anna Sobala ,
You can try to setup field context (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-a-context-to-a-custom-field/) with same values but with different default for issue type basis.
This approach should solve your issue.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Just what I needed. Thank you so much.
You're welcome @Anna Sobala
I tested it again and unfortunately it still doesn't work the way I need it to. Now in one project a particular field only shows up for bugs, and I am not able to add a new context for the same project for other types of issues. And a context must always be assigned to a project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.