I am a member of two projects. Topics raised in team A sometimes need to be solved by team B. How do I move backlog items between two boards ?
@Ferdinand de Grijs
If you just need to move the card from one project to another, you can use the move option.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Boards are not containers for issues, there's no such thing as "move issue between boards". A board is a view of a selection of issues.
The selection is often a simple "project = something", but it could be almost anything. Examine the configuration of the two boards you have and work out why an issue appears on the board, and then either reconfigure the board so that it includes the issues it should, or change the issue so that it matches the selection on the board you want it on.
If your boards are both simple "project = A" and "project = B", then the obvious thing to do is move the issue from project A to project B.
Thanks, turned out I was missing some rights needed to do what I wanted to do.I clone and move. Works for me. Thnx.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.