Hi,
Is there a way to get the Worklog Total, the count of entries in an issue?
In this example 4 is what I need.
Thanks
@Ruben Cortez ,
From the issues workflow history you can get it.
If you want to get in custom field for reporting purpose. Then you need to track it through some automation rule or scripting.
Workaround1:
Whenever user will enter worklog you need to keep count in the custom field and keep adding value for further log entry.
Workaround2
You can also export the all issues in CSV/EXCEL file there also you can see number of worklog columns for each issues. If you write the excel formula then you can also get the count in number format in excel
Pls accept the answer if it helps
Thanks,Sachin
Hi Sachin,
Automation is what I'm looking for, to update a custom field on the screen with the count of entries.
I will likely count the worklog.id values in the array.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.