My teams take on a lot of production support during a sprint. While trying to limit the amount of incidents allowed to come into a sprint to disrupt the team, it does and will continue to happen.
Does Atlassian plan to expand its list of JQL fields to expose some support for us in answering the age old question..."How much effort (hours) has been put into this sprint working on issues that were brought into the sprint after the sprint started?" The next logical question is..."Over the past (let's say) 6 sprints, what is my average production support debt incurred each sprint, so I can deduct an average from my next sprint's capacity?"
The Sprint Report provides a great foundation for this (an asterisk next to those parent issues added to the sprint after it started), but I haven't found a way through JQL to get at the data. Preferably, if I can just get a list of those issues added to Sprint x, I can sum the Time Spent column together in Excel, and glean some information. Right now, I build a manual query based on those issues added to the sprint using the Sprint Report.