I have a NextGen Project in Jira Cloud on a Ghost IT instance. This Project has 5000+ Issues and I need to migrate it to our Production instance.
I have created another (stage) free instance and restored the original to that so I so not impact the users work in any way during testing.
In that stage instance, I have created a Classic Project with the same fields as the NextGen Project and tested a few (3) Issues. Now I am moving 50 Issues (just selecting the first 50 which is a mix of Epics and Stories) so that the Project owner can test and approve before I move them all.
When I move these I get an the "Move Child Issues" warning - which I do but then get the following:
NOTE: You do not have the permission to move one or more of the selected issues.
I have checked the Issue Security Scheme and there is none. I have also parentepic
And
linkedissue to no avail in an attempt to identifty which one of these Issues/Epics have subtasks etc...
Essentially when using both - only the Epic or Issue appears.
That said - I do not think I can bulk move all 5000+ issues at once which would likely avoid the issue. So with that... Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance