Hi when I invite a member to confluence they are able to see all my spaces. I have many different Teams and Projects therefore different spaces for all projects/Teams.
How can I invite a member only to one specific space
1. When you create a space, click on the More Options (3 Dots) on the right side.
2. Click on Restrictions
3. Select option "Only Specific people can view or edit"
4. You can assign a specific group or person with specific rights from here. Once done, click on Add to add it to the list. And then Click Apply.
Hi @Taha Guener ,you might want to become familiar with Space permissions here - what-are-space-permissions . Basically permissions are granted to individuals for rolls or groups. It is likely an often the case where new users are added into a default roll and spaces by the fault are providing permissions to that role. So to prevent access to those users in that role you simply do not allow that role access to the specific space.
Thank You!
Thanks that worked out for me!
At the moment I started a 14 days free trial. Is this restriction system also working after the trial?
You're welcome! and no I don't think it will.
As quoted from the support docs :
"Space permissions aren’t customizable on the Free plan."
Than we run with notion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.