Hi,
I want to create some KPI reports related to Asset management which is use Insight.
I have read some articles but nowhere can be found on HOW.Please help
Hi @[deleted]
Looks like all the how to's have dissapeard, but I found this youtube video that may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grXAv0EsVgE
If you are looking at other alternatives, this is another option that we use a lot: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira-apps/insight-asset-management.
Feel free to look into the marketplace for other plugins as well.
No it has not. I am quite not uncomfortable using the addon apps. Why do I pay for Premium license JSM for insight then there is NO report dashboard available? and Why does the Datacenter license have it meanwhile No for the cloud? And there is NO Backup for Insight. Definitely unacceptableI would like to seeking a long term for this feature, that what I want to hearing
@Fabian Lim Your post is extremely confusing as the links you sent is for the app which as @[deleted] mentioned does NOT apply to the new Premium JSM Insight version. I also agree that it is extremely unacceptable to be beta aplha testing a product for something that is only available in the paid version, AND where the documentation is extremely confusing. I can definitely see how powerful the old version was so this makes me really sad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.