Hi ,
I want to export Dashboard into Excel ?
can any one suggest export dashboard into Excel plugin?
Thanks& Regards!
Priyanka!
Hi @Priyanka R ,
Jira Dashboards can't be exported in excel. Not all gadgets of a jira dashboard have a format compatible with the excel.
There's a plugin that allows you to export dashboard in a PDF format (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5167/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview&utm_source=cac&utm_medium=cac-comment&utm_campaign=gh).
If you need something that provide you an exportable report in excel please take a look to eazybi app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211051/eazybi-reports-and-charts-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud) that include feature to export them in excel.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Priyanka R
This is the only one that I know of for Cloud. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223727/excel-like-tables-for-jira-sheet-import-export?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I would suggest using the free trial to see if it will meet your needs.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thanks for your reply!
I have selected gadget -Filter Results i want to display in Excel sheet . Does EasyBi ((https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211051/eazybi-reports-and-charts-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud) will meet my requirement?
EazyBI allows you to create a table report that could be exported to excel/csv.
@Brant Schroeder
with this plugin can i export Dashboard by selecting the Gadget -Filter Results into excel?
You can define your own table (as a filter result) including all your fields you need in the table. All fields in the table will be exported in excel.
Ciao,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.