I want to test the rest api of jira and fetch user accountID from jira.So I used the below url url: 'https://domain.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com'But I am getting 404 ,req: {method: 'GET',body: undefined,url: '***/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com'},
I want to test the rest api of jira and fetch user accountID from jira.
So I used the below url
url: 'https://domain.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com'
But I am getting 404 ,
req: {method: 'GET',body: undefined,url: '***/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com'},
Hi @Ujala Singh ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
The probable reason, you are getting error 404, is you have %3F (encoded version of ?) instead of ? in your URL.
The URL should be:
https://domain.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/user/search?query=myuser@domain.com
Hi @Hana Kučerová , I am using that only here. While running the github action, it's encoding it, not sure why.
Error: Jira API errorat Jira.fetch (/actions-runner/_work/_actions/ujala-singh/selfhosted-jira-accountID/master/dist/index.js:1:104085)at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5) {req: {method: 'GET',body: undefined,url: '***/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com'},res: {headers: [Object: null prototype] {server: [Array],vary: [Array],'cache-control': [Array],'content-type': [Array],'content-encoding': [Array],'strict-transport-security': [Array],date: [Array],'atl-traceid': [Array],'x-arequestid': [Array],'x-aaccountid': [Array],'x-xss-protection': [Array],'transfer-encoding': [Array],'timing-allow-origin': [Array],'x-envoy-upstream-service-time': [Array],'x-content-type-options': [Array],connection: [Array],'set-cookie': [Array],'expect-ct': [Array]},status: 404,body: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><status><status-code>404</status-code><message>null for uri: ***/rest/api/2/user/search%3Fquery=myuser@domain.com</message></status>'},originError: Error: Not Foundat /actions-runner/_work/_actions/ujala-singh/selfhosted-jira-accountID/master/dist/index.js:1:97661at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)at async Jira.fetch (/actions-runner/_work/_actions/ujala-singh/selfhosted-jira-accountID/master/dist/index.js:1:103974)at async e.exports.execute (/actions-runner/_work/_actions/ujala-singh/selfhosted-jira-accountID/master/dist/index.js:1:242679)at async exec (/actions-runner/_work/_actions/ujala-singh/selfhosted-jira-accountID/master/dist/index.js:1:8689),source: 'jira'}
I suspect this code
const url = format({ host: host || this.baseUrl, pathname, query,})
is causing it.
I believe you don't have your variables in getAccountID correct, see here. Probably it should be something like:
pathname: `/rest/api/2/user/search`query: `query=${useremail}`
@Hana Kučerová Hi sorry for the delayed response:
I am using this:
async getAccountID (useremail) {return this.fetch('getAccountID', {pathname: `/rest/api/2/user/search?query=${useremail}`,}, {method: 'GET',})}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.