I am trying to setup 1 tracking system for issues across multiple customers. I don't want the customers to see each others issues but our internal employees need to see all issues.
For example, let's take ACME Corp and Beta Corp as customers with Sally and Mike as users.
I want Sally to view any issues associated with ACME Corp (she may of entered them or support might have entered them for her). Mike should see all issues for Beta Corp.
John is a support report that needs to see both ACME and Beta Corp issues as well as being able to report an issue for Sally or Mike.
Ideally there are 2 other categories of issues as well. John could create an issue that is private to only the company. He could also create a public issue that both Sally and Mike would see.
I believe the answer is a combination of permission schemas and issue security but I have not been able to get the desired functionality correct.
Thanks in advance for any help.