Hi,
While i am trying to import CSV file in Jira . some of the custom field which i have configured its not getting uploaded!
please find attached screen shots for the reference!
Hi @Priyanka R
Found similar ones, refer these links. What is the Jira version you are using?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Getting-CSV-import-error-Issue-can-t-be-created-due-to-the-error/qaq-p/1790854
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-59332
@Reneesh Kottakkalathil
I'm using JIRA cloud instance!
Thanks & Regards
Priyanka
Ok. Per this link https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-59332 looks like a bug request has been submitted.
But here, When I click on validate I am getting errors!
Please refer to the screenshot for the reference!
Did you download the detailed log? What were the errors inside of that?
Thanks,
Tim
Hi @Tim Perrault ,
Yes! Please find the screenshot! Thanks!
Ok. So the logs are saying that the summary field cannot be empty. Update your csv file, add a column for summary and fill in some text for the summary.
Hi, @Tim Perrault
i have updated summary field in csv file . after i click on validate again i am getting same error !
Also i have selected issue type as story ! Please suggest!
I'm still getting this error as well on cloud at the sub-task level though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.