Hello,
I am having trouble filtering by component.
My default filter is this:
project = "Project" and ORDER BY Rank DESC
Then I added the component "Archived" to my project and tagged some issues with it, while other issues did not have this component on them.
When I modify the filter like this:
project = "Project" and component! = Archived ORDER BY Rank DESC
All the issues with the "Archived" tag are removed but also some issues (not all of them) that don't have the "Archived" tag are removed as well. it's very strange.
My status are correctly mapped out (see screenshot attached)
*(In Kanban mode)Another strange thing that I noticed is that some epics appear as cards (purple color) in the backlog and some epics don't (i.e. you can only see the epic link in the tasks in the backlog view). I am not sure what is causing this behavior. Is it a particular setting in each epic, etc...
* So this component filtering problem happens in kanban mode. But the same thing happens in sprint mode (in sprint mode I noticed that you cannot put epic cards in the backlog view but you can still see the epic section from the left side menu) Again when I modify the filter, some issues are that not tagged with component "Archived" get filtered out. it's strange...
What could cause this?
Thanks
Gabriel


