When setting up notifications in the notification schema, the single email address does not work. I want an email to be sent to my team when a ticket is submitted to my team's project.
Hi @Terrell Bryant and welcome to the community! Assuming your team are set up with the project role Service Desk Team or equivalent you could set up the following on Issue Create:
Is sending a notification to an external email, not an option? I would like the emails to be sent to an Outlook shared mailbox for my IT team to see.
Ahh - Sorry misunderstood the request. Yes, you can do this with automation. Here's an example:
This is exactly what I was looking for thank you so much, I will have to learn more about the automation tool.
Thanks, much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.