I'm getting some extra characters in the KB article description e.g. "\uD83D\uDCD8.
Hello @Gideon Benari,
Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, can you please share with us a screenshot of how the page shows on Confluence?
This is usually related to icons, so with these details, we can try to replicate the issue here on our site to check if it’s expected or a bug.
Kind regards,Angélica
I also created a blank article and get the same issue
Thank you for the details, @Gideon Benari.
I tried to replicate it on my end, but the emojis show correctly in the customer portal.
If you open the article in the portal, do the emojis load normally?
Can you please test using another browser?
I tested here on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, all of them on the latest version.
With this said, please, check if your browser is updated and also if there are no browser extensions preventing it from loading correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.