Hi,
Anyone know when Budget will be available for JIRA Cloud?
Any other good similar add-on I can use with Tempo Timesheets?
Thanks!
Eshan
When? Never is the most likely answer. Atlassian are actively trying to reduce the type-2 add-ons installed on Cloud. I don't know if Tempo are working on a Connect version of the add-on, but if they are, it will be very different to Budget.
I don't know of other budgeting add-ons.
what is "type-2 add-ons " and why Atlassian wants to reduce them?
Reason I ask is because we are looking for projects managements add-ons in jira, so I would like to know if it make sense to go for Atlassian ones or other developer.
cheers
If they are killing their replationship with TEMPO I'd sure like to know. Tempo budget is so powerful for PM's. If they don't have a replacement I don't know if Jira is the right tool for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.