This was reported 3 years ago but died: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/103834
Images don't display for me in Atlassian documentation when they are hosted at http://extranet.atlassian.com:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/blog/2015/10/jira-software-reportinghttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/blog/2015/10/8-steps-to-jira-software-field-greatness
They work elsewhere in documentation.
Hi Perry,
Have you tried in a different browser? The images are loading for me.
Thanks Adalberto,
I really think this is at the network layer, not the presentation layer. When I do a DNS lookup for the server where the images are hosted (extranet.atlassian.com), it doesn't resolve to an IP. I've tried on two different networks (home and work).
Since you suggested it, however, here's the list of browser configurations I've tried and the images don't load on any of them:
OS X: Safari, Chrome, FirefoxWindows Vista: IE 9, Chrome
My guess is that you already have access to the Atlasssian Extranet, but that most of the public doesn't. What happens when you do an nslookup on extranet.atlassian.com? Does it resolve to an IP? Can you try the links above on a non-Atlasssian network?
It seems like this is fixed - the images are now hosted on a publicly accessible network.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.