Hello,
Does anyone can help me to confirm if Insight Discovery is only available just for "on premise"? I mean, i can not be used for cloud servers?
Hi Sofia,
I am not sure if I get your question, but Discovery actually do work on a virtualization environment.
In our company, we use Discovery to scan Vmware clusters and your virtual machines.
Hello @Gustavo Delazari Borges ,
I mean, if only available to install on phisicals servers/Devices?
I believe you can install Discovery on a virtual server. I don't see any problem doing it.
Thank you for answe @Gustavo Delazari Borges ,
I reformulate my question,
I need to know if Insight Discovery is able to scan data from CLOUD servers ( like Oracle Cloud, AWS Cloud and Azure) and then import it to Insight in Jira Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.