Dear community,i have a problem with JSM for customers. If a customer try to submit a ticket using the JSM form from Safari iOS, then ticket isn't created. Could you help me please.
Hello @Georgii Klimov Does it look like the form actually submits? Have the user tried it in Incognito or private mode?
Hello @edwin vasquez,
I opened the platform on iOS and watched the developer tools for some errors, but nothing. While submitting the form, the data is sending, but nothing is happened. And this only from iOS, but from desktop is everything ok. Private mode i didn't try, but I don't think the problem is related to that.
Hello @Georgii Klimov and @edwin vasquezI think the problem is related to sending videos when opening the platform on the iPhone, but it perfectly works in Android. I suspect the problem is format .mov in the iphone videos.
Interesting, I will have to try this myself/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.