Hello Community,I received a mail about moving project to the trash today. I would like to know If it is not there in the trash also. How Can I restore my project?
Hey @Dhruv Verma
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
Once if it is gone from trash, then it's gone forever. If there are backups you can restore on jira server and then migrate that single project to cloud using JMCA app.
I would suggest checking with Atlassian Support Team if they can help on this.
Regards,
Vishwas
@Dhruv Verma
Welcome to the community 🙂
If you click on cog icon and select projects you should be able to see the trash option
The deleted projects will reside in trash
If it's deleted from there trash as well, it's gone for good 🙂
Let me know if you have any queries
Thanks
Thank You @Vishwas
I think it's gone for good then, Thank you for answering.
@Pramodh M
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.