Hi there,
so I ran into a really unique and weird issue.
What I am currently trying to do is, to edit the workflow of a team-managed business project in Jira Software.
I created several statusses which led to each status automatically generating a card in the board. Which is what I wanted to achieve, originally.
However, I now want to delete two old statusses and their corresponding cards in the board since I cannot delete cards without having a status for them and vice versa. The done statusses fall in the "done" category.
I tried entering the workflow, generating a "done" status and picking the one I created prior but deleting it does not remove it from the board when saving changes. Right now there are no issues linked to any of the old statusses.
I tried everything that was written in the documentation thus far but alas, it did not solve the issue.
Is there any way to fix this?
Thank you in advance.