Is there the posibility of make an integration between Service Now and Jira SW cloud?
Hey @Pilar Lopez Gracia
Yes, we can integrate Service Now and Jira cloud with few connectors available in atlassian marketplace.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=service%20now
Regards,
Vishwas
THnaks lot, I was looking at the different connector and I was wondering wich one could be the best one.
Thanks
Pilar
@Pilar Lopez Gracia
I would recommend to check the most installed one and reviews. I personally wouldn't suggest which is best. But please give a try for the plugin you think is good after reading the summary.
Hi @Pilar Lopez Gracia
This is Syed - I'm a pre-sales engineer with Exalate.
We specialize in bi-directional synchronization between different ITSM systems, including ServiceNow and Jira. Lots of clients are already using Exalate successfully to add value to their businesses.
Please feel free to explore Exalate further or simply book a demo with us to discuss your particular use case in detail.
Syed
Hi @Pilar Lopez GraciaOn behalf of my team who is developing Issue SYNC for ServiceNow app, I would like to let you know that our plugin also supports information exchange between Jira Cloud and ServiceNow.If you wish to give it a try, our support will be happy to demonstrate how it works and how it might improve the daily work in your company.In case of any questions feel free to email us or just submit a support request.Kind regards,Kasia
My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect the systems you need. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default fields and custom fields between the systems, and syncs them in real-time. Our tools reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields.
If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.