Hi,
As a Jira Administrator, I only have 'Administer Projects' permission on all projects. I don't have 'browse' permissions on any of the projects.
I want to create an automation rule that creates a new Service Desk ticket when a certain condition is met. As 'Actor' of the rule, i set the 'SupportBot' user, who has full access to all projects.
In my automation rule, when i want to set a new 'Action' 'Create Service Management' request', I can not select any value for the fields 'Service Management' or 'Request Type'. There is an error message "No valid fields could be retrieved for this Service Management and request type. Do they still exist and does the rule actor have access?"
In this case, the rule actor has access to the Service Management project. When I give my "Jira Administrator" user full access to the Service Management project, I can create the new action without issues.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour before or can explain what is happening?
Best regards,
Kris